Thoughts from my brain onto your screen…

A Sika idea for Christmas!

More Sika Designs for you this week as I show off this rather delicious number I purchased for the Christmas season. It is just such a special dress for me because of the bold pattern, the classic cut and quirky details. I’ve worn it out only once so far but it turned heads from both men and women wherever I went and I received countless compliments about it.

I feel so elegant wearing their dresses and although they aren’t for everyday, they make a real statement at a party or special event. This is my perfect dress for Christmas because of the seasonal colours, the playful bow and high collar. I love the big red flowers, I think they are what really makes this dress stand out.

If you are looking for something special this Christmas, head over to their website. They can custom make dresses to suit your preferred cut and fabric and they even make adorable dresses for little girls!

To achieve this look I added a black Tutu underskirt, black shear tights and black heels. I also did my hair with a 50’s quiff for a playful way to complete the look. Do you like?!

About these ads

6 responses

1. Sammy

Thanks for sharing this Kate!! I wish I hadn’t look now though as I’m a little cash lighter since!! Hehe I’ve gone and got myself a gorgeous dress for Christmas. Sammy xx

November 16, 2011 at 10:42 pm

• Aww well done you! Glad I could help you spend your cash! Trust me these dresses are worth it x

November 16, 2011 at 10:48 pm

2. “…the big red flowers, I think they are what really makes this dress stand out.”
    Another viewpoint; Kate makes the dress stand out! ;-)

November 16, 2011 at 11:40 pm

3. Very festive looking.

November 17, 2011 at 6:10 pm

4. I love this!!! Such a classic, feminine style. It seems a lot of women today, in our casual society, don’t realise how flattering a dress like this can be. Everyone is content to look at images from red carpet and black tie events, think ‘how pretty’ and leave it at that…I’m not saying hats and gloves at all times, but more labels likes this and girls like you, showing the rest how it’s done, and we may just see a a little more elegance about on the average night out!

November 22, 2011 at 10:55 pm

• Thanks so much for your comment. I agree…elegance is seriously lacking and I’m ready to bring it back!! Xx

November 22, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Please Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,415 other followers